Shimano Last Man Standing prize pool
1st Prize - Value $75,000
- Extreme 605 Sport fisher with Painted Hull and Nyalic top, Bimini Top, Alloy Bait Board, Boarding Ladder, 2x covered seats, Rocket Launcher with rod holders
- Honda 115hp 4 stroke outboard
- Voyager multi roller trailer - with WOF & REGO
- Garmin ECHOMAP PLUS 75SV + Transducer & Garmin VHF110i
The boat package is turnkey package, ready to go, full factory warranties apply.
2nd Prize - $7,700
- 5 days fishing in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico for striped marlin, joining in with one of Tony's guided trips.
- 7 night's accommodation (twin share)
- Airport transfers
- Fishing license
- Return flights from Auckland to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Winner must find their way to and from Auckland to connect with flights.
- Trip is non-refundable or transferable.
- Does not include travel insurance and meals for duration of trip.
- Winner must have a current passport.
- Dates are: Arrive in Cabo San Lucas 14th June 2019, Depart Cabo San Lucas 21st June 2019.
- Total value for trip $7700 including flights.
Winner will need to arrange their own travel & personal Insurance
3rd Prize - $3000
WilliamsWarn Brewkeg10 complete pack
- 2x taps
- Gas & tubing with connections
- 2x Bewkeg10
- Sundry Accessory pack
All 10 finalists are apart of the trip away to the Offshore Adventures Lodge
- One days fishing with Tony Orton and Shimano NZ out of Mangawahi heads
- 2 nights accommodation
- All food included in trip